Thursday, December 19, 2019

My Creative Time: Gift Card Giving

Hello and welcome to another segment of Gift Card Giving over on the My Creative Time Blog. I have a fun gift card holder to share using the new Love Letter Die. I love that it can hold a little note and a gift card. 


The little envelope, card, and heart were all cut out using the Love Letter Die. The little sparkly snowflake was cut out using a die from the Holiday Envelope Die. The sentiment is from the Christmas Cheer stamps.

Products Used:
Christmas Cheer
Holiday Envelope Die
Love Letter Die

Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Paper Studio Glitter Paper
Paper Studio Pattern Paper
Recollections Jewels

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog

5 comments:

  1. Cute gift card holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! Love it! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Emily How Adorable is your Love Gift Card Idea....YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper is beautiful and how easy these new dies make, fast pretty gifts!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of
    HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. voodoo . I was browsing the Internet
    searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how
    Doctor voodoo cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of
    been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was
    listed on the comment voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com when I contacted
    him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and
    it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem,
    my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. voodoo God will give
    you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere
    and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any
    problem Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    or Add him up on WhatsAp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete