Wednesday, January 1, 2020

My Creative Time: I Need A Favor: Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year! Today we have another I Need A Favor day over on the My Creative Time Blog. I have a fun little New Years party favor to share with you all!



The favor treat bag topper was cut out using the Pretty Treat Topper dies. The sentiment was stamped on using a stamp from the Encouraging New Year set. The numbers were cut out using the Number Fun Dies + Add Ons set. The little bow was cut out using a die from the Fun Stitched Ornaments & More die set. 

Products Used:

Celebrate It Transparent 3 in. x 4 in. bags
Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Recollections Card Stock 
Recollections Glitter Paper
Recollections Pattern Paper
Stapler
TNT: Party Poppers

Also, I would like to introduce you all to the new 2020 My Creative Time Design Team. Please give a warm welcome to Miss Aya, Miss Ginger, and Miss Jannie as well as our returning members.



Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's wonderful blog

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful treat bag. Happy New Year to you!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! I love that topper I use it a lot! Happy 2020!

    ReplyDelete