Wednesday, January 8, 2020

My Creative Time: 3D Wednesday

Hello and welcome to another 3D Wednesday over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a cute little snowman treat box to share with you all. 


The little treat box was cut out using the Stitched Favor Box Die. The little snowman was stamped and cut out from the Pocket Full Of Holidays set. The snowman was colored in with Copic markers and accented with a white gel pen. The eyes and nose were covered with Glossy Accents. The snowman's buttons were cut out using a die from the Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves Dies

Products Used:

Chalk Ink
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Momento Tuxeodo Black Ink
Recollections Card Stock
White Gelly Roll Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team isnpiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog



6 comments:

  1. OMG I love Snowmen!!!
    He is snow adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Emily Your Little Treat Box is SNOW Cute!! You really created quite the Precious little Frosty and your Treat Box will sure Make Someone's Day!! YOU SNOW ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute snowman favor box!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your snowman treat box! Super adorable! Great idea to start Christmas crafting now. It'll be here before we know it and I'm always behind! LOL! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever idea to make a snowman...love this idea!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I have been married for about 7 years now. We were happily married with two children, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago I started to notice strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I discovered that my husband was seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he doesn't care about me or the kids anymore, sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come home for about 2-3 days. I did everything I could to correct this problem but to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. One day when I was surfing the Internet, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Padman could help resolve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and so on. So I felt like I had to give it a try. I contacted him and he made a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to see me and apologized for the wrongs he had committed and promised to never do it again. Since then, everything has returned to normal. My family and I live happily together again. All thanks to Dr. Padman. If you need a spellcaster capable of casting a spell that really works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. Here is his email:

    padmanlovespell@yahoo.com or (info@padmanspell.com)

    WhatsApp +1 949 229 386
    website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html

    ReplyDelete