Tuesday, March 1, 2022

My Creative Time: Tag You're It!

 Hello and welcome to another Tag You're It! day over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a fun spring tag to share with you all. 


The tag was cut out using the the Pretty Egg Tag Dies. The little bunny was cut out using a die from the Mini Lollipop Holder + Add Ons. The flowers and the butterfly are from the newly released Painting Bunnies Stamp Set. The label was created using the Ribbon End Dies and the sentiment is also from the Painting Bunnies Stamp Set.

Product Used:

Mini Lollipop Holder + Add Ons

Painting Bunnies Stamp Set

Pretty Egg Tag Dies

Copic Markers

Momento: Tuxedo Black Ink

Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-1900-Kitty, Bird, and Mice Faces

The Paper Studio: Card Stock

White Gelly Roll Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Your tag is so darn cuuuute!!! So sweet! I knew you would put the face on the bunny, I just knew you would soon. I thought about it and never tried it. Adorable! Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete