Wednesday, March 16, 2022

My Creative Time: I Need A Favor

 Hello and welcome to another I Need A Favor day over on the My Creative Time Blog. Today I have a fun St. Patrick's Day favor to share.


The treat holder was cut out using the Pocket Treat Die. The little ginger is from the Ginger Boy and Girl Dies. The face is from Peachy Keen Stamps. The little four leaf clover is from the Mini Lollipop Holder Die + Add-ons. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tag Holidays Stamps. 

Products Used:

Ginger Boy and Girl Dies

Mini Lollipop Holder Die + Add-ons

Pocket Treat Die

Teeny Tag Holidays Stamps

Family Dollar: Gem Stickers

Momento: Tuxedo Black Ink

The Paper Studio: Card Stock and Pattern Paper

White Gelly Roll Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Aww... This is just too cute! Love the ginger with the bow tie and the plaid paper! Perfect sentiment! Tfs 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little gingerbread man!!! I love his curl on top his head and his cute face! Love how you embellished. TFS Have a wonderful day! Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete