Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Christmas Wishes!

Hi, I have a Christmas card to share with you all today! Christmas will be here before we know it, so I'm trying to make those last minute Christmas cards!! 


I had so much fun paper piecing the Santa from Peachy Keen's PK-332 Santa Set. His face, beard, boots, belt, and buckle were colored in using various Copic markers. 

To give him a bit of glitz, I used Crystal Glitter by Puffy Paint on his hat and coat.



For the sentiment, I stamped and paper pieced the speech bubble from Peachy Keen's PKSC-24 December 2013. I then stamped on the sentiment from the same set. 


The poinsettia was created using Cricut's Flower shop and the leaves are from a Lawn Fawn Die. I inked the edges of each petal and leaf with Memento Cocoa Brown ink.

The 4x4 Stitched Square is from My Creative Time called Journal Die & More.

The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye.

The green card stock is from Colorbok.

The Kraft paper and jewels are from Recollections.

Well I hope you've enjoy my creation and grabbed some inspiration from it. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful crafty day!!!

P.S.

If you would like more information on the Stamp Kit of the Month Club, please click here. It is well worth it!! 


Also, Peachy Keen Stamps is having an amazing sale on the new December release! So why not grab yourself, a friend, or a family member an early Christmas present!! 

Dec2013

3 comments:

  1. hi I wish You a Merry Christmas to all your family members! I would like to invite you to come to see the Great country of India! missionofcharityindia@gamail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi I wish You a Merry Christmas to all your family members! I would like to invite you to come to see the Great country of India! missionofcharityindia@gamail.com

    ReplyDelete