Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps: December Sneak Peeks Day #4

Hi!! Welcome to day #4 of Peachy Keen Stamps Sneak Peeks for the December 2013 Release!! I'm so excited to share with my creations!! These stamps have been so amazingly fun to work with!! Angelica did an outstanding job designing them once again!! So talented just like her mom, Kathy!!!

Here is my first project using these adorable little kitties!! How darling are they?


The candy stripe background and scarfs are from a new background stamp. They made such a great combination!

Supplies used for this card:
Peachy Keen Stamps
PKS Add-on set (Kitties and Snowflake)
PKS Add-on set (background)
My Creative Time Stitched Edges
Spellbinders Die
Creatology Glitter with Glossy Accents
Snow embossing Powder
Lady Bug Red Memento Ink
Copic Markers

For my next project, I used another beautiful background stamp along with the new December SOTM set!! Another great combination!! 


I just couldn't resist making a card featuring this adorable little fox along with this sentiment!!! Lol!! If you've seen the comic duo's video then you know what this sentiment is all about!! :) I so wish it would have been one of the sentiments!! ;) Oh no, now that song is stuck in my head! Hehehe!

Supplies used for this card:
Peachy Keen Stamps
PKS December 2013 (fox, speech bubble, and the word "FOX")
PKS Add-on set (background)
Snow embossing powder
Copic Markers
Lawn Fawn Leaf die

For my last project, I used the December SOTM and two add-on sets. These went perfectly with my son's 2nd birthday Project Life page!! Still can't believe he was turning 2 already last weekend.



All of these wonderful stamps made making a Project Life page so easy!! That calender is so great and versatile!! Will work with many projects throughout the year!!

Supplies used for these PL pages:
Peachy Keen Stamps
PKS December 2013 SOTM (balloons, calender, deer, fox, present, and speech bubble)
PKS Add-on set (Happy Birthday sentiment)
PKS Add-on set (heart)
Me & Big ideas pages and cards)
Momento Tuxedo Black and Lady Bug Red inks
My Creative Time 4x6 and 3x4 Stitched Journal Dies
Copic Markers

I hope you've enjoyed all of my sneak peeks for the PKS: December 2013 release!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

To see other amazing DT projects for this release, please visit the Peachy Keen Stamp Blog!! 




We also hope that you will join us for the release party tomorrow night (Dec. 5th).

Stamps will be available for purchase December 5th, 2013 @ 7 p.m. CST!!!





















2 comments: