Friday, November 6, 2015

Happy Birthday to You!!

Hi, today I have a fun robot card to share! I created this card using the adorable Birthday Robot SVG File from Sanqunetti Design. 



For my card base and background mats, I used My Creative Time: Stitched Squares Inside and Out dies

I then cut out all the pieces to the adorable Birthday Robot SVG File. I used a combination of Peachy Keen Stamps: Sweet and Silly Faces and Peachy Keen Stamps: Happy Fall Faces (Retired) to create his cut little robot face! I also added white gel pen accents and glossy accents to his eyes. 

I wanted his belly to look like a screen, so I stamped on the sentiment using Versamark ink and Recollection's Snow Embossing Powder. The sentiment comes from Peachy Keen Stamps: PKSC-30 May 2014 Stamp of the month (Retired). 

I also added some stars to him using My Creative Time: 4x4 Journal Die and More along with the Thanks for the Lift stamp set. I just used a font on my computer to cut out the number four. 

Before I added the cute little robot, I tied some American Crafts Twine to the mats and embellished it with two more stars using My Creative Time: 3 Star Stitched Dies.

I finished the card by adding a couple of enamel dots to the corner that I made. 




So please head on over to Sanqunetti Design to purchase her wonderful graphics and svg files. You can also find her wonderful creations on the Facebook Group: Sanqunetti Design Club.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

1 comment: