Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I have a cute card to share featuring an adorable file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. I just got some new Peachy Keen Stamps faces and couldn't wait to use them on one of Lisa's amazing files for the Happy Holidays challenge


The cute PPPR file is called Turkey Costume. Isn't it just the cutest? Before I pieced the cut file together, I inked the edges with coordinating Memento inks. I omitted the eyes and used a cute face from Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-1560 Raggedy Doll, Teddy, and Bird Face Assortment. I was so glad that Kathy released this set!! I've always wanted the original Rag Doll and Teddy Bear face assortment, however it has been retired for quite some time. I love her revised version!! I colored the eyes in with a Copic marker and added white gel accents to the cut file. 


I added some little leaves to the sides of the card using a cute leaf die from My Creative Time's original version of Piles of Smiles. I inked the edges of the leaves with the same coordinating Memento Inks. 

I finished the card by adding several gold mini sequins. 


Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, how super cute is this card and it's perfect for the challenge!! Thanks for joining PPPR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness Emily ~ this is over the top DARLING!! First the details and papers and oh my the face and the file!! ADORE as always!

    ReplyDelete