Sunday, March 13, 2016

I Ruff You!

Hi, today I have a cute little tag to share that I created with a new cut file from Sanqunetti Design called Toy Dog Breed. Isn't this little chihuahua cut file just the cutest? Plus, there are two other little adorable doggies in this set. 



To bring more character to the dog, I stamped on a cute face using Peachy Keen Stamps: Happy-Go-Lucky Dog Face 1 1/8" Face Assortment. I had to stamp and paper piece the little bone. I colored it in with a Copic marker. I then chalked his cheeks and added some white gel pen accents. 

I created a cloudy sky background on the My Creative Time Tag by using My Creative Time: More Stitched Edges along with Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink. Next, I added some fun polka dotted grass that I cut out using the My Creative Time: Grass Die

I stamped the sentiment on the bottom from the Peachy Keen Stamps: August 2013 Stamp of the Month (unfortunately this set is no longer available). I then added two little hearts that were stamped on using My Creative Time: Ears To You Stamp Set. I colored them in with a Copic Marker. 

I finished the tag by adding the My Creative Time: Tag Die Layer to the back. Then I strung some sheer red ribbon through the tag and then tied it off with some twine. 



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Have a wonderful day!!


1 comment: