Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Creative Time: Favorite Stamp of the Month: Prehistoric Holidays

Hi today is the Favorite Stamp of the Month over on the My Creative Time blog

This month we are featuring one of my FAVE dies "Prehistoric Holidays!".  If this set has been on your wish list, you can pick this set up here at a discount price: http://shop.my-creative-time.com/Prehistoric-Holidays-Stamp-Set-MCT-223.htm?categoryId=-1
This set will be on sale for the entire month of March! The sale will end on March 31, 2016 @ 12:00am PST!  


I decided to create a fun little scene card with the dinosaur from the Prehistoric Holidays Stamp Set.  Isn't the little dinosaur just the cutest? I sure think so!! If you don't have this stamp set quite yet, I highly recommend adding to your MCT collection! So many different projects can be created using this one stamp set with all the accessories the dinosaur has with him. Just a fun all around stamp set. 


Products Used:
Find the Joy In The Little Things Stamp Set
Home Sweet Home Stamp Set
Lowercase Fun Dies
More Stitched Edges Dies
More Stitched Rectangular Dies
Prehistoric Holidays Stamp Set
Stitched "Capture" Frame Die
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies
Striped Background II Stamp

Recollection Card Stock
Copic Markers
Glossy Accents
Versamark
Recollection's Snow Embossing Powder
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
T.H. Vintage Photo and Broken China Distress Inks
Wink of Stella: Clear
White Gel Pen



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Emily What a super adorable card. Love your sky great inking job...your scene is so awesome....Love how you created your dino. My goodness you sure used tons of Miss Emma's goodies....WOW....talk about having a craftabulous time!!! You sure did and I feel blest that I got to see it!! Thanks for the inspiration! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute, Emily! The scene is adorable! I love the sky background! And then the Polaroid you put it in on top of that great red striped paper is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card! You mixed a lot of products for this one! I like the rawr using the lowercase dies...too cute.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete