Thursday, March 24, 2016

My Creative Time: Do Over Thursday

Hi, today is Do Over Thursday on the My Creative Time Blog

For my project, I'm redoing a fun Easter treat that I made a long time ago using the fun Stitched Lollipop Holder Die. 


After the adorable Ears To You Stamp Set was released, I thought this would be a great project to redo using this set. My first one was plain and honestly I didn't have a lot of MCT products at the time. So I knew I wanted to make this one extra cute. I really love how it turned out!!


My original project. 



Products used on the do over project

Copic Markers
Recollection's Glitter Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink
Peachy Keen Stamps: Pk-1510-Black Eyed Critter Faces
American Crafts Twine
Paper Studio: Pearl

Products Used on the Original: 
Stitched Grass Die

Copic Markers
Peachy Keen Stamps: Small Critter Faces
Not sure of the paper brands
White Gel Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog

3 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Emily your Lollipop treat holder is so cute I can see why though you chose to do it as your first one is totally so adorable as is your new one. Just shows how much creative fun we can have with Miss Emma's goodies. You did a great coloring job and love your Easter eggs. Your scene is so cute....the butterfly is so sweet with your cute little bow. Definitely another super outstanding creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily ~ I LOVE BOTH of your projects!! I have the Stitched Lollipop Holder, so I especially LOVE the inspiration!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! I think your original was adorable...but the do-over is better. Great job coloring and I like the pearl and butterfly. Adding the eggs and sky makes the scene pop. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete