Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4: Peachy Keen May Stamp Release: Sneak Peeks: Hog Heaven


Hello, today I have a sneak peek for the NEW Peachy Keen Stamp Release!! They are so stinkin' cute and Kathy has done a fantastic job yet again!!

If you have missed any of the other sneak peeks days, please head on over to the Peachy Keen Stamp Blog to check out all of the DT's creations. 


Here is my sneak peek:

Isn't this pig just the cutest?!! He comes from the new PKSC-17 May 2013 Stamps of the Month Set. He is one of the three cutie patootie animals in this set.


I stamped and paper pieced this cutie onto pink Recollection's card stock. I colored the ears, nose, eyes, mouth, and feet with Copic markers. I finished him by adding white gel pen stitching and color chalked his cheeks.



The mud he is sitting in comes from the Hippo's layers on the Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge. The mud splatter comes from the Cricut 3 Birds in a Parade Cartridge. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz's Tea Dye Distress Ink and added white gel pen stitching.



The layered title die cuts are from My Creative Time's Vintage Labels (back) and Dienamics Label Dies (front). I stamped on the front label using Versamark embossing ink and then used MS Snow white embossing powder on it. I finished the label by adding white gel pen stitching again to match the rest of the card. This sentiment also comes from PKSC-17 May 2013 set.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you at the release party. It is always a great time that you don't want to miss out on.

Here is the party info.:

Join us on The Peachy Keen Connection at 6:00 p.m. CDT on Sunday May 5th for our Release Party.  You can RSVP to our Event Page here on Facebook.  Then at 7:00 p.m., we'll reveal the May Release in its entirety here on our blog, and the new stamps will "officially" be available for purchase at that time in The Peachy Keen Stamps Store

5 comments:

  1. I love your card. I can't wait to get my stamps. I especially appreciate all the details. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute!! love how you pieced her together!! love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet job on your cute card. The barn animals are adorable. This will be a fun release :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE card Emily,AWESOME job with it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and fun Emily! I love the country papers and your pen work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete