Sunday, May 26, 2013

Layout: We go together like PB & J!

Hi! I have a layout to share with you today!

When I was creating this layout I was inspired by my oldest son and his friend, Sarah. They had so much fun together! Unfortunately being military, Sarah and her family have moved away. So I wanted to create a layout that would remind him of all the wonderful times they had together.


For this layout, I used KaDoodle Bug Designs: PB&J Kids. This is such an adorable group of cut files! I really loved working with them!



I cut each kid out, stamped on a Peachy Keen face, and added white gel pen accents. As you can see, I added American Crafts twine to her hair. I wish I would have had a better color to match her dress but it was pretty close!



The little boy and girl faces come from Peachy Keen's PK-1200 The Moodies Face Assortment. I just LOVE these faces!! If you don't have them yet, they are a definite must!! They go perfectly with the KaDoodle Bug cut files or any cut files! Look how cute they made these kid faces!
PK-1200 The Moodies Face Assortment

The pieces of bread they are holding were each cut out, outlined with coordinating Copic Markers, stamped with a Peachy Keen face, added white gel pen accents, and then finished with putting Inkessentials Glossy Accents on top. I just couldn't seem to get a picture with out them giving off a glare. So this was the best picture I could get. 

The PB & J bread faces both come from Peachy Keen's PK-127 Sandwich Fun!

PK-127 Sandwich Fun!

The PB & Jelly jars came out great! I outlined each one with coordinating Copic markers and added white gel pen accents. 


The labels on them came from My Creative Time's Stitched Curly Label Die and Curly Label Die.

The PB and Jelly was stamped with Peachy Keen's PK-156 Lucy's ABC's and 123's Solids. I was so glad to fit both onto the labels to incorporate into the title of the layout!

PK-156 Lucy's ABC's and 123's Solids

I am not used to not adding any photographs to my layouts but I'm giving it a try. My blank photo mats come from My Creative Time's Stitched Journal Die.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to check out these great Memorial Days sales at KaDoodle Bug Designs and Peachy Keen Stamps!

KaDoodle Bug Designs (click here)



May 24th at 8 am CDT and runs through Monday, May 27th and ends at 11:59 pm CDT.
The more you spend, the more you save!

Memorial Day Weekend Sale! Tiered discounts + Free Stamp Set + 10% of all net proceeds going to the American Red Cross 
 MEMORIAL DAY SALE - 05/24 8 AM through 05/27 11:59 PM CDT
The more you spend, the more you save!! 
UP to $24.99.......10% OFF your entire order!
$25.00 - $49.99....15% OFF your entire order!
$50.00 - $99.99....20% OFF your entire order!
$100 or more.......25% OFF your entire order!
all discounts are calculated pre-shipping. 
As always, shipping on orders over $75.00 (after discounts) is FREE!
(US Shipping Addresses Only)


2 comments: