Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Today, I have a card to share with all of you that I created for my grandparents 60th Anniversary!!! Wow, isn't that amazing? I've been married for only 7 years and I hope that our marriage has that same longevity! Though how my grandma put up with my grandpa all these years, I'll never know! Hee, hee! :)


The card base is 4 3/4" by 4 3/4".

The birds come from Peachy Keen's Love Birds and Sentiments. 

The bird bath comes from PKSC-April-2012

The sentiment comes from PKSC-January-2013

The corners comes from an old EK Success Punch. Sorry I don't know the name any longer.

I colored the banner, birds, bird bath, and doily with Copic Markers.

To make the doily and banner sparkle, I used Versamark ink with Ranger Holographic Embossing powder

The faux jewels came from Michaels. 

The little heart comes from My Creative Time.

So that is my project and I hope you've been inspired! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment