Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Veterans Day!

Today is a day that we take a moment to be thankful for those that serve our country in all branches of the military. Though please don't only thank these men and women just today, thank them year round. They go or have gone through a lot to serve our great country and many have paid with their lives to give us our freedom. Also, thank their families as well!

In honor of today, I have created an Army soldier shape card. I wish they would have had a Naval-man also.


The army soldier is a cut file from SVG Cutting Files.

The soldier's face is from Peachy Keen: Groom Faces.

The sentiment and yellow ribbons are from Pink by Designs: Our Troops. 

The little stars were stamped from Peachy Keen: In the Kitchen.

Paper from Recollections and The Paper Studio.

_____________________________________________________________

I would love to take a moment to thank the veterans in my family. 

Thank you to my husband who is still currently serving in the Army.

 Thank you to my Father who served in the Navy. 

Photo: Happy Birthday, Sailor!! Hope you have a great day!! Gavin doesn't have school today! We could Skype a bit if your free at lunch! Love ya!

Thank you to my Grandpa Bain for serving in the Army. 


Thank you to my uncle who served in the Air Force. Thank you to my father-in-law and brother-in-law for serving in the Army. As well as several cousins who have served or are still serving. 


Photo: From us to all veterans, THANK YOU for your service!!






1 comment: