Friday, June 14, 2013

Butterfly Shaped: Thank you card

TGIF! Today, I have a shaped card to share with you all! I am really falling in the love with making shaped cards. They are simple and easy!! 



I created this super cute butterfly using a cut file from SVG Cutting Files. It's actually a free file you can get from her site called Adorable Butterfly.

I used the cut file to merge two shadow shapes of the butterfly in my design program. 

I then cut the parts of the butterfly out and added white gel pen stitching to the body and wings.

Once pieced together, I put glue and then clear glitter on top to make her sparkle.




Here super duper adorable face comes from Peachy Keen's PK-1201 Moodies 1 1/8" face assortment.

PK-1201 The Moodies 1 1/8"

I stamped the face, paper pieced the eyes, and then colored them with the Copic: Blue Robin's Egg. I finished by added chalk ink to her cheeks. 

I then popped dotted her face onto the body.


The thank you was stamped from PKSC-13 January 2013 on to a die cut from My Creative Time: Vintage Stitched Label with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


That is my simple butterfly thank you card!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Creating!!

~Hugs~

Emily




P.S.

Peachy Keen Stamps is having a father's day sale!!

1 comment: