Monday, June 17, 2013

Graduation Card

Hi!! I finally got a around to creating my cousin a graduation card!! I was going to just buy one but I would rather make her one.


I created the graduate from a cut file from Too Cute By Jessica called Graduation Pals. 



I first outlined her hair with a Hazel Copic Marker and then I added white gel pen accents to her clothes/hair/hat.


PK-660 Laughy Taffy Face Assortment

I stamped and paper pieced the mouth from Peachy Keen's PK-660 Laughy Taffy Face Assortment. I then colored in her lips with Natural Lipstick Copic Marker. 




The diploma is stamped with numbers from PKSC-08 August 2012 Stamp of the month set. I first used black memento ink on the edges and then tied red/white backer's twine around it.


The sentiment comes from PKSC-16 April 2013 Stamp of the month set. It is stamped onto a die cut from My Creative Time: Vintage Label. I then created a shadow of the die cut using Cricut's Art Philosophy. 




The background image behind her was cut at 4x6 from Cricut's Elegant Edges.

The photo corners are an EK Success Punch and the jewels are from Recollections.

Red and White Cardstock: Core' Dinations.

Graduation Paper: Paper Studio.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Creating!!

~Hugs~

Emily

1 comment: