Saturday, June 1, 2013

Patriotic Bear Cards




Hi, today I have a couple of cards to share that I created with the fabulous KaDoodle Bug Designs Cut Files. 




 I got to work with the new  Bon Voyage Bear set. This set is so cute!! You could make a great nautical scene with them or whatever your heart desires!




Since I would be creating a Navy bear, I just also had to make an Army bear one too! :)

I cut and paper pieced this little cute bear with Bazzil Cardstock and added a face from Peachy Keen's PK-170 Teddy Bear Face assortment. I also chalked his cheeks with a very light pink chalk.




The set does come with an American flag heart you can put together but I used a Peachy Keen Stamp instead. This was part of a promotional stamp set that was given out with purchasing Peachy Keen product over Memorial Day weekend. 

I colored the heart in with Copic Markers and then sprinkled clear glitter on top of it. 


The sentiment die cut was created from a My Creative Time die and stamped with the Peachy Keen Stamp sentiment that also was part of the promotional stamp. 


For the the Army bear, I used just the hat from KBD's Military Boots set. I created him and the heart just like I did for the Navy bear. 



The twine was from the Dollar bin at Michael's and the button was from my stash. 

The photo corners come from an EK Success punch.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!!

Happy Creating!!

P.S.

Kadoodle Bug Designs is have another great sale!! Please go check out all the great cut files and there is even digi stamps too! Your Peachy Keen faces would go perfectly with these files!!


Now - Sunday, June 2nd
50% OFF

Everything with no minimum purchase required.
Discount will automatically be deducted when you add the items to your cart.

2 comments: