Sunday, June 30, 2013

Congratulations: Baby Cards

Hi!! Today, I have a couple of pretty simple baby cards to share!! I created them for a couple of friends who are due to have babies soon. 


The baby bottle shaped cards were so easy to make with the Too Cute By Jessica: Baby Gift set cut files. This set also had a cute little baby shoe as well!! 

Once I cut the bottle pieces out, I then inked the sides with coordinating inks. I also added white gel faux stitching. 


These adorable babies with accessories come from Peachy Keen Stamps: PK-208 Hey Baby set.


I stamped and paper pieced her and all the accessories. I outlined her hair with a Copic Maker and chalked her cheeks.


I created him just like her except I put his face lower due to his hat.

I added recollection pearls to each of their onesie. 


The sentiment comes from Peachy Keen's PKSC-17 May 2013. It is stamped on a die cut label from My Creative Time.


The heart die cut is also from My Creative Time and the ribbon is from JoAnn's. 

The white card stock I embossed with the Cuttlebug's Welcome Baby (boy) and  Cross my Heart (girl) folders.

Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!





5 comments:

  1. Such happy babies! Your friends will love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily your sweet little baby bottle cards are totally adorable! I love the pretty plaids you used and those cute little babies just make me smile - love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete